Thursday, December 06, 2007

A December Visit

I got to pop down to William and Mary for a whirlwind 36 hour visit this week.

When I work everyday of both last weekend and this one--well I decided it was ok to take my "weekend" in the middle of the week.
Beating the snow, I got down late Tuesday night.

With so many people at school, I feel like each visit I get to see either people I didn't see the time before or people I haven't visited yet all semester.
This time I got in the first professor visits all semester.

I also got to attend the alternative gift fair--one of my favorite things I got to particate with during my time at school.

Overallgood visit.

Each time helps me take a step back and realize what's going on at Georgetown IV by contrast....and how God's moving in my own life and heart. How much I'm changing--and both how similar and different college students can be from one place to the next.

No comments: